Membership - Garden Registration
time commitment : 20 hours/year
- Attend in person Board meetings approximately 1 hour/month (November, March, April, May, September and October (AGM).
- Email Board meetings – January, February, June and July. Respond to agenda using Google Drive.
- Commitment - weekly volunteer time commitment from Feb to Apr 31st.
- Assemble registration information of gardeners.
- Reply to garden membership inquiries and add requests for plots to the wait list (throughout the year).
- Ensure that user agreements are completed electronically.
- Ensure payment is received and forward all monies to the treasurer
- Plot assignment and updating of garden maps.
- Present garden registration information at Board Meetings (as needed)