time commitment : 10 to 15 hours/year
- Attend in person Board meetings approximately 1 hour/month (November, March, April, May, September and October (AGM).
- Email Board meetings – January, February, June and July. Respond to agenda using Google Drive.
- Deposits as required.
- Deal with any banking problems.
- Make sure banking documents are current
- Recording expenses and revenues in spreadsheet.
- Archiving all expense receipts for audit purposes.
- Maintaining all deposits and deposit book.
- Preparing financial statement for AGM - October
- Preparing financial statement for Gov Society filing - December
- Upon leaving this position insure that all document are released to the CC board.